Free Financial Courses for Non-Profit Organizations
As a non-profit organization, one of your challenges is reaching a broad audience with differing skills and education. To help teach this wide range of participants, Wells Fargo has developed a broad-based, free financial program and curriculum that you can tailor to reach any audience.
Available in both Spanish and English, the Hands on Banking® program consists of fun, accessible self-paced online courses, downloadable Instructor Guides, and other valuable resources. Participants will gain basic financial and money management skills without exposure to endorsements, product sales pitches, or commercials.
Take Advantage of Free Resources
The Hands on Banking program offers many benefits, such as:
- Free, 24/7 access to online financial courses that are self-paced
- Free instructor guides and lesson plans
- Courses and guides available online
- Broad range of information—from depositing a check to buying a home
- Available in Spanish and English
Financial Education for Everyone
The Hands on Banking program provides the essentials of financial education, real-world skills, and knowledge everyone can use, including how to:
- Use a bank and take advantage of the safe services it provides
- Use tools, such as a spending plan, to make the most of their money
- Protect themselves financially from identity theft and other scams
- Use credit wisely to build a good credit score and avoid too much debt
- Create a financial future through saving, investing, and building wealth
- Start, manage, and grow a small business
Get Started Now
It's easy to access the Hands on Banking program. Simply click a course icon to get started.