Before the interview
Preparation is the key to a successful interview
Follow these tips to prepare for your interview:
- Research the company — know and understand its product or service, industry, its mission and values, and even its history.
- Review common interview questions — a quick web search can reveal hundreds of examples.
- Be ready to answer “what is one of your weaknesses?” By anticipating this question you can put a positive spin on a supposed weakness.
- Develop questions you will ask during the interview — rehearse them so they sound natural.
- Practice answering common questions
- Know the details — memorize the names of the people you’re meeting with.
- Look good — wear conservative clothes that make you feel and look great.
- Be early — give yourself a time cushion in case something happens. Remember, to some people, if you’re not early, you’re late.
Click the Next button to continue.