The benefits of education
Military members have much to potentially gain from continued education — from increased earning power to more job options.
This topic will explore:
- Why continuing your education — whether you go to a college, attend a trade school, or become professionally certified — is an investment in your future
- How you can use your military benefits and other sources to fund your education
- How civilian financial aid works, how you can apply for it, and how you pay it back
In this first lesson, you’ll learn how education can:
- Provide skills that you’ll use for the rest of your life, no matter where you live or what job you do
- Help you increase your earning power
- Open up more possibilities for careers and jobs
Think of furthering your education as an investment in yourself.
Click the Next button to continue.