Easy, Fun, and Free Financial Skills Courses for You and Your Family
Whether you're a parent, a student, or a mature adult; a homeowner or a business owner; a first-time employee or a recent retiree; use the Hands on Banking® program to find the knowledge and skills you need to manage money to your best advantage.
The Hands on Banking program is free, fun, and easy to use. Use it to take charge of your financial future with money skills you need for life!
Available in both Spanish and English, the Hands on Banking program is offered free on the Internet for adults, young adults, and school-aged children without commercial content or product placement.
Take Advantage of Free Resources
The Hands on Banking program offers many benefits, such as:
- Free, 24/7 access to online financial courses that are self-paced
- Free information and tools, such as calculators, glossary, worksheets, money management tips, and helpful links
- No commercials, endorsements, or sales pitches
- Available in Spanish and English
Financial Tools and Information
The Hands on Banking program provides the essentials of financial education, real-world skills, and knowledge everyone can use, including how to:
- Use tools, such as a spending plan, to make the most of your money
- Protect yourself financially from identity theft and other scams
- Use credit wisely to build a good credit score and avoid too much debt
- Create a financial future through saving, investing, and building wealth
- Master the financial aspects of home ownership
- Start, manage, and grow a small business while maximizing the chance of success
Get Started Now
It's easy to access the Hands on Banking program content. Simply click a course icon to get started.