The interview process step-by-step
You’ve landed the interview. Now what?
All your hard work has paid off. You’ve:
- Completed a personal assessment
- Researched different career paths and industries
- Conducted your job search
- Sent a resume and/or completed an application for a specific job
- Scheduled an interview
Now comes the part where you meet with hiring managers or human resources and try to convince them that you’re the best candidate for the job.
After completing this lesson, you’ll know:
- More about different types of interviews
- How to prepare yourself before the interview
- What to focus on during the interview
- Steps to follow after the interview
Click the Next button to continue.