Summary — PCS and deployment
Review what you’ve learned as you prepare for PCS or deployment
Whether you’ve received a Permanent Change of Station (PCS) order, or you’ve been notified of your deployment, having your financial affairs in order can make the transition go more smoothly.
As you’ve learned, there are many things you can do to ensure your bills are paid, your dependents are taken care of, and you’re saving for your future.
- Carefully review your financial situation before a PCS or deployment
- Speak to a military expert to determine what allowances and benefits are available during your move
- Create a family plan to make sure your family is taken care of
- Update and safely secure your most important documents, such as your will, power of attorney, or birth certificates
- Review and update your insurance policies
- Make sure you understand your health care coverage
- Ensure your banking services are uninterrupted
You have completed PCS & Deployment.
Click the Next Topic button to go to Building Wealth.